LIVING IN THE PAST

In my head 2006 still has'nt begun. the reason for this, i shall report tomorrow as i still have 1 day left of the chapter to complete. here are some photos starting with 25th dec and ending with the afternoon of jan 1st. christmas dinner was amazing!! so good i did it all over again 10 minutes after i had finished it. had a really nice time back home over the 3 days i had off (3 days!! god, i hate work..well, i did sneak another 2 days off..ha!). saw all my family and friends who i'd really missed..blub blub. Boxing day i went to the races..every horse i backed lost. was a great day though especially fur meiner bruder who won £75 on a pony or won a £pony on 75 horses..cockneys..eh!? went out for a good old fashioned piss up on the 27th for a mate's birthday. ended up in a curry house, where i got into a bit of a mess..fell off my chair and as i grabbed for the corner of the table, i pulled the table cloth and a few balti dishes with it (see pics below). over the xmas period i found out that i picked the wrong guys in the ID parade (from my mugging) but got my camera back. think i'm gonna cover my new ipod with carboard or foil so future muggers pick on someone else..maybe one of the posh toffs down my road who probably have a different mp3 player for each day of the week. new years eve was pretty uneventful, went to a pub then house party, don't really remember much..wait a minute, if weds is new years day then tomorrow is new years eve..hmm maybe i'll dress up as jools holland and entertain my street with some 'boogie-woogie' piano and dancing. I'm really looking forward to weds, i'll be drawing up a plan of attack for the year. one thing i must do is go to the doctors and get a full body M.O.T..hey! i might even get my ear syringed! woo hoo! happy new year! (not yet remember)












Here is some insightful PUDDING CHAT straight from the christmas dinner table!

2 comments:

JJJH said...

my arm looks soo fat in that last photo. like a big fat baby.

Anonymous said...

"WHen you've had a bread and butter pudding there, it's one to be remembered!"
Classic chat - the women who constantly repeats "yeah" and "I know" doesn't add much to the proceedings, but none the less, a very entertaining conversation!

James D