ART BRUT / SKREAM - LIVE (Feb 1st)

Venue - Trinty Church, Bristol (Art Brut) / Native, Bristol (Skream)

Art Brut..funny as always, i bopped a little, never gonna change the world but great drinking music (i was well armed). Doesn't Eddie Argos sound like the Panto guy?

Here's a video someone else filmed of them doing 'Direct Hit' on the night..



After that gig i soldiered on..battered and bruised, staggering alone to the club where Skream was playing. After the hour long queue i got in and plonked myself right in front of one of the heavy heavy bass speakers for the full effect of his set. It were bloody brilliant!

Here's a video of him in Brussels.

I really like going to clubs and gigs on my own, you find yourself in wierd situations, and if no one else wants to come that's fine by me..just make sure you come and pick me up and tuck me into bed before the muggers get me again.

0 comments: