SAFETYWORD / INDICA RITUAL - LIVE (Feb 9th)

I was suppost to be DJing at this gig but upon arriving i soon discovered there was no equipment and no where to plug in the stuff i'd bought as back up. I wasn't too bothered..i had a funny little wierd set lined up..maybe i'll podcast some of it soon. Safetyword showed off more new songs which i really liked, they sound alot darker to me. It was their 1st Bristol gig without their bassist. Jan, the drummer how takes care of his job somehow?..he's not human i'm sure. They will be having a new album out fairly soon (can't remember what kind of date they told me now?). Indica Ritual were really interesting, i enjoyed bopping along to their zany pop! I didn't take any photos or videos but here's one i found of the two bands playing in Liverpool last year..

0 comments: