NOT COOL, NO JUSTICE

Saddlebags! I'm in a right ol' grump. Really wanted to go see The Cool Kids tonight but just found out i only have a few quid left in my account..and no one else wants to come with me and lend me $$$ (losers!). This wouldn't normally stop me but this venue isn't a kind place for the loner. Last time i went there on my own i spent over an hour and a half looking pretty awkward and shifty, pretending to send texts and having fake phone calls. I did end up ringing my mum and dad and chatting to them about what they were having for dinner. So to try and cheer myself up i've just eaten half a Viennetta...didn't work. Awwww..just realised this means i can't go see Justice tomorrow night either. I need Sara Lee!

* The Cool Kids - interview / 'Black Mags'..



* Justice - live in Paris

0 comments: