MY PANTO HELL (The Worst 2hrs Of My Life!)

I was forced by my family into going to panto (ha!) a few weeks ago. The reason for this horrific day out was that my Brother had animated an OWL (as you do) for the show. Before the show began he scared the hell out of me by telling us all that he had asked one of the ugly sisters to wish me a happy birthday during that bit where they call out kids names and get them up on stage etc. It wasn't my birthday, he lied and hadn't done it, but as you can see in the video..i'm bricking it! To make matters worse i had to sit on the floor because there wasn't enough seats. It was my Nan's birthday, she seemed to be really enjoying herself..near the end of the video you can hear her say "It's much better than Saturday night drinking!" Hmmmmm..maybe.



Anyone else think that Prince Charming sounds like Eddie Argos from Art Brut?

0 comments: