I TOOK MY BRAIN OUT


Just as one spiritual guru dies, another is born (yes ME!). I've just had my very first Transcendental Meditation session..on my own..i wouldn't go join up with one of those hippie groups. I've been thinking about trying this out ever since i saw this interview with David Lynch a while back. He puts a great case forward (you should watch it..you see how i'm trying to brainwash you now). So, slipped my slippers on, lowered my office chair, closed my eyes and began to repeat my mantra (i can't tell you that, it's the rules apparently)..20 minutes later i woke from my little nap and then began with the meditating. WOW! I saw it all man! I've gotta say i do actually feel better. My flu headache that I'd been suffering with the last few days seems to have gone. I feel re-freshed, re-energized, and have a sudden urge to open up my itunes and play this..haha! COSMIC! Gonna have my second session later tonight. You might never see me again.

Remember..
"Don't fight darkness - bring the light, and darkness will disappear"
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi R.I.P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET A GRIP YOU FREAKIN' HIPPY!

Unknown said...

ha!

i got 12hrs sleep last night. wonderful!