MUNDANE MOMENTS (Help Me)

It's been a while. During January i..

* Thought about starting to meditate.

* Got startled by a pig on a farm who crept up behind me.

* Had a haircut where (for the first time) i managed to avoid lying to the hairdresser about myself.

* Got given a new clipboard at work. I also got a great new van to deliver olives in..then cruely had it taken away from me..still got the clipboard though! I wrote 'KING OF THE ROAD' on it.

* Witnessed a drug deal taking place.

* Went to Panto with my Grandparents (i am 27!).

* Had a dream i was going out with Cheryl Tweedy after she ditched Ashley Cole. To prove i was a better man than him, i raced him. As he was passing me i tripped him up and threw him in a river. Later in the dream i had 3 dinosaur babies.

* Had a big row with an estate agent called Caz..Caz!??

* Threw out (well..moved downstairs) half of my newspaper collection that built up over 2007. Next, i'll move them out the house.

* Had alot of fun watching old people use the self service tills in Asda.

* Missed a chance to meet Noel Edmonds. He was sat next to some friends in a bar, they texted my old number so i only found out the next day.

* Ate 3 onion bhajis while walking up a hill.

* Was left soo dissapointed with Big Brother Celebrity Hijack.

* Overheard a butcher talking to one of his staff about a Meatloaf song.."i wanna know what he won't do?".

* Have been really behind on the blogging front.

* Stole and drunk a Christmas present given to my Brother.

* Ate 3 creme eggs in 10mins.

* Bought a new website. JJJunk coming soon!



















0 comments: