050909 > 070909

> back in Herts! got a few hours til me ma's party kicks off! they have asked everyone coming to pick 2 songs, the tracklist is MENTAL!!
> OLO Worms will be playing at Oxjam festival (Bristol) in Oct. We dont like to mention our charity work normally of course.
> Fools Gold. i'm gonna make as much quality art next month as i am broken promises. I'm a backpacker.
> my family are criticizing my party & curry signs. whats wrong with wonky writing or a crazy looking bird with sideburns!??
> hate having to eat in front of people,guess what ive just had to do!?and i didnt have a tray. grrreat chilli though.gonna eat all night long.
> my mum's put more sausages in the oven! midnight feast! music is all over the shop, now its 'fire starter'!??
> dreamt i was going out with La Roux. we were on the seaside talking about future project while a seagull, dog & my g'dad had a fight.
> gammon in the garden. sunshine and chat with Grandparents. My Grandad is trying to remember the name of a Mel Gibson film. ITS SUNDAY!! eating mini crunchie bars with the family. my mum's trying to set me up with various girls she knows, MASSIVE CRINGE.
> off back to Bristol now. i'll be back at Camp Keith's Boot Camp again soon...very soon.
> OLO soda, coming soon.
> i once was a dancing deckchair.
> 2 phones calls later and i'm closer to a change of direction.
> this time last week i was running to be sick!
> gonna quit the movie business today!
> @PopularRebecca - i dreamt i was on BigBrother last night but escaped onto the streets were i pointed the diary room camera at u & charles.
> i'm leaving Bristol in order to bounce back better! ive spent nearly 10 years in Bristol! im running home to me Ma's like a big baby cos i'm useless. i'll be back every few weeks for OLO stuff and going out. saving$. I'm gonna paint and run everyday and be happy!
> thought someone said their friend was having a heart attack at work, turns out she just needed a glass of water and a sit down.
> saw a trailer for 'Avatar', what a load of nonsense. i really hope it's bad to shut up all the hype.
> kinda got insulted about my weight at work by the crazy chiliean woman. this is the 3rd time! she's soo brutal.
> a french man told me tonight that when he saw the 'District 9' trailer he thought of me and saw gonna see it.weird that i was too on sameday.
> Speill Berg 'OCD i Rector' - gonna start work on this on Oct 1st. everything will be recorded on digital cameras. no mics.

0 comments: