080909 > 120909

> sausage sandwiches followed by choc cookies. just filling up with some good stuff before having to experience pure evil tonight (Jo Whiley @ the mercury awards).
> my brother just hung up on me! the cheek of the boy!
> YES!! I got my 'look' down for saturday's wedding and sunday's gig..more or less the same but with added gold!
> Mercury award - the best thing bout Speech Debelle's album is Micachu's voice is on it. its a pretty average album i think. fair enough though, glad she won over the rock. why are Mercury awards scared of really good hiphop/grime?
> Prediction - JOKER to win the Mercury Award next year.
> just watched the film 'Naked Lunch' again.last time was maybe 10years ago. enjoyed & understood it more this time, still baffling though.
> summed up perfectly.
> 1 of the other ushers seriously asked me if it was AM or PM tonight at work.i tried to hand my notice in (in person) but was told to ring in. i saw a fat Peter Andre at the cinema tonight. wednesday nights are sad nights for me..ooooooooh!
> yeah! the soundman replied.
> (sort of) designing..actually arranging a new Slow Club t-shirt.
> just got a postcard that makes no sense at all. words include - platypus, donuts, lobster, deckchair, curly whirly, 2010 fashion range.
> feeling gloomy. maybe a pizza and a Carrie Vanilow gig will help?
> at last! , a fan. what can i say? my fan/s are out of control!!
> last night a bouncer came up to me and said he remembered me from somewhere. he said did u used to work in a shop in town? what he didnt remember was that he once physically threw me out of a club and had a massive go at me for falling asleep.
> has re-written the words..CLUB & SLOW about 15 times! haha! *rolls eyes* Diva's aye! im rubbish at writing letters for others.
> i keep thinking about 'District 9' - i love the prawns!
> gonna go for a nice walk, an aimless walk with my ipod.
> i only went out for a little walk, i just woke up confused and feeling reeeeally rough!
> we went to the pub that Jagger & Faithful got together. i drank a slow pint. i'm trying my best at staying 'with it' on nights out now.
> had some cheeky cans on the river with friends then went to an art show then went to a gig then to a bar then stopped 4 chocolate, then..?
> saw an old lady try and steal a rose, when she saw me watching her she pretended to smell it. it were right funny!
> CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE STOOD UP Malcolm Middleton. a breakfast date with him and Pictish Trail! CLANG! name drop!
> I'M SOOO Errrggggh! i need to sort myself out before i go to a wedding. beansontoast and cups o tea.
> i don't wanna get married today.
> Barry Manilow & Garth Crooks are soooo weird. they make me laugh though. GARTH CROOKS!! he's going mental! its sooo funny!!!
> will have to pay a fortune to get to this wedding, UNLESS i can hire a horse! or a pumpkin!? just heard that i'm gonna miss the food.
> went to sit on the toilet and missed it,....this is the state of my head.
> i cant be arsed to iron my shirt. i know its a wedding but people will have to DEAL WITH IT! i look like a right idiot!!

0 comments: