160909 > 180909

> oh no, its time in the edit for me to face up to my Kate Bush karaoke.
> i enjoy the truth and the lies. roll them up together.
> feeling FRESH! cleaning!
> just got sent the FUNNIEST message from a Japanese girl!
> 'Miss March' - a new low for cinema. i had the misfortune of seeing some today. ergggh! WHY!!?? Why do people go to films like 'Miss March'? some of them even looked normal nice people. i wanna shake them! enjoyed the cinema scene in 'Inglourious Basterds' - its how i want my last day at work to be like. a BLOODBATH! im joking, dont report me. a tip for any single men,wait til '500 days of summer' ends &wait outside lookin all indie & thoughtful.didnt try but would imagine it works.
> waiting for Slow Club to finish rocking the people of southampton before tucking them into bed. maybe their tour manager should do that. got 2 hours to kill....cheese and TV?
> wonderful morning with Slow Club eating croissants & yogurts. sad to see them go. been asked to film them on tour, hmm..could do that soon. they gave me 'The Jerk' DVD.
> off to see The xx do an instore gig. need a poo first.
> wow. been offered my perfect/dream job. hope i can do it. it involves sitting indoors on twitter. hahahahhaa!!
> @j0annepsi my mummy's nest til i can fly again. (Hertfordshire)
> BIG PIZZA! & liddle tin o stella.
> im off out to say farewell to a friend who is leaving Bristol. i'm taking a mic with me (but wont be using it). the nap has made me sleepy.
> enjoyed tonights @boycalledwonder chat about pigeons producing milk. got told off by him for not being a man and facing up to work.
> time for food. i have given up caring about my body. this will change on sept 28th. til then its all good..all good the good stuff baby!
> im 1989/90
> dreamt i got attacked but a gang of red squirrels.had another job as a delivery driver but things kept stopping me from starting up the van.
> yay! getting an Invada colston hall ticket for me bday. thanks dad!
> the advert seems to be going down well on gumtree! 5 people in about an hour!
> friday night work! damn! last friday night at the movies though. hope peeps leave me some malteasers.
> oh jeeez! i've had over 20 replies to my gumtree ad! i'd love to set up a WWF style royal rumble in the flat to find the winner.
> ahhh yes, toasted muffins and cup of tea while watching new Peep Show. great as ever! the Hitler tash makes me even more like Mark. when he added it on with pen i had flashbacks to the London gig.
> had a zinger tower burger from KFC today. nothing more to add other than it was wonderful and i'll wont be having another for years!
> 'The Firm' film attracts HORRIBLE thuggish lads who barged through me thinking they were on their way to a brawl.bad example of english men.
> found some (still wrapped) Simspons biscuits behind a seat. hid them behind a bin and ate them after my KFC. a couple kissed in front of me 4 about an hour.i couldnt move cos i was looking after 3D glasses.they didnt move cos they didnt care bout me.
had a nice normal conversation with a popcorn girl about her plans for the future.how could i say i was a late 20s failure moving back home? i was told by our security guard.."i think you over think things too much".

0 comments: