COME WORSHIP ME!

Hey good people, my lovely friends,

As you know i'm being FORCED to leave Bristol at the end of the month cos i can't pay the bills. It's soo unfair! I cant do what i want to do. Booo! I blame the government! Down with Blair! I'll be back from time to time but might not see you for a while so it would be nice to have one last slow dance with you all. Soo.. tomorrow evening isn't my birthday exactly (its Sunday) but i would LOVE to see you all and pretend its my birthday. I'm not planning on anything MENTAL but i guess i'll still drink a MENTAL amount of booze. I'm going to the Invada event at Colston Hall on Saturday night (hope you're coming too?) so its like a double birthday!


A PLAN (of sorts) FOR FRIDAY NIGHT (join me whenever you want)..

4.30pm - booze in house with party hits on the stereo.
5.30pm - ARNOLFINI cheeky cans outside (in the sun..its gonna be sunny!)
6.30/7pm - THE APPLE BOAT / (outside) THE OLD DUKE
8/9pm - NEW COLSTON HALL - its great! i went the other night. it'll be a good spot to get all together. u can all buy me drinks! there's a free event on. HERE is the link.
11pm/12am > - ??? let's see what happens...

Give me a call whenever u wanna come out and i'll tell u where we are.

Cheers

James
x

0 comments: