230909 > 240909

> HEY! I'm up EARLY! ticking off my lists before i leave Bristol on Sunday.
* St Vincent 'Actor'
* YACHT 'See Mystery Lights'
* JJ 'JJ No 2'
* Malcolm McLaren 'Duck Rock'
> all ive eaten today is a baguette, the baguette was 6ft long.
> Interview with Slow Club's @PopularRebecca
> FINAL SHIFT AT THE CINEMA!! WOOOOOO!! ..should i - A) set off the fire alarm B) pee in the 'slush puppie' machine C) pull down the big boss' pants D) turn off the projector & act out my own (1 man) movie E) throw all the 3D glasses off the roof F) sulk off without saying goodbye ??
> last shift passed without too much drama. although saying that a meathead RIPPED OUT A SEAT!..during 'The Firm' film bout f'ball holligans.
> i wont miss having to pander to all the pretty happy couples that come in to see films..or the mis-matches that make me even more angry.
> just snuck out un-noticed. v low key.was tempted to shout at 1 of the managers on the walkie talkie when she was rude to me but bottled it.
> well...i have OFFICIALLY left the MOVIE BUSINESS! NOW!! i must work hard to 1 day get back in the MOVIE BUSINESS (4 REAL! RED CARPET!).
> just looked at the Invada timetable for sat & sees i'll be celebrating my birthday..when the clock strikes 12 with the F BUTTONS! woohoo!
> off for a loooong walk round the city doing various jobs and a bit of emotional sightseeing.
> its HOT outside! what a lovely long walk i had. i looked like a fresher. Bristol feels like its all gonna kick off again, shame i'm off..
> i'm gonna have a pizza and then a little nap. it's 2:47pm, i'm unemployed again!
> YES! 'Julia' remixed
> looking at a football lolly i picked up from my letting agent's office while listening to my new BeanBag spotify mix (no.6).
> my daily diet is a joke. toasted cheese sandwiches for dinner. only 3 days til BOOT CAMP changes that.
> inviting all to drink with me tomorrow evening. I WANT MY FRIENDS! i want a photo with everyone i know this weekend.
* King Creosote 'KC Rules OK' - struggling with v slow internet.
* SJ Esau 'Wrong Faced Cat Feed Collapse'
* The xx 'XX'

0 comments: