020709

> ooooh just got a nice offer!
> wWOAH! RUSH OF IDEAS!! MUST. NOT. ALLOW. THEM . TO. PASS.
> i LOVE tumblr.com!! 'Bean Burner' coming soon!!
* Metronomy 'Nights Out' / Max Tundra 'Parallax Error..'
> i want ICE CREAM! everyone's talking bout ice cream.
> BB10 - HA!! Sree's sleepy ice cream orders! (from last nights show).
> off to see The Pictish Trail & Malcolm Middleton on a boat.
> drank by river, watched diff types of boats go by. v much enjoyed Pictish & M.Middleton. made MM laugh when i told him the story behind my tattoo. was allowed high up on deck in the VIP..ha! some girl threw glitter in my face! got a dirty chciken box and defended the women of the world when some thug was laughing about how he beats up his g'friend. he wanted to challenge me on this, we sat down and talked then suddenly he turned and we ran out b4 he had a chance to kick my face in. dreamt about my friend twittering about the night (thats a bit sad).

0 comments: