240709

> oh no. i cant get my tshirts today, no one's there. i'm gonna go have a poo instead. i'm hot.
> heeeeey!! i got a thank you ('for inspiration and support') credit on the new Freeze Puppy album! i'm listed a few lines down from the Field Music Brothers. as i've said before, its an amazing album.
> would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall the moment Jermaine Jackson decided to call his son Jermajesty Jackson.i never tire of that.
> going to the shop to get chicken breast and booze!
> eerrrrgh! raw chicken gunk all on my crotch! nearly a major accident with the chopping board, i saved the chicken but stained my shorts.
> dream last night involved me directing a film in a field. there was an old lady flying a helicopter, she kept mucking up the shoot.
> been thinking in German today after my dream last night. had a great idea for a video. i need a German now!
> this beer is not going down well after massive curry. too much STUFF in me! off out to see a mates band first gig.
> This is maybe my favourite website ever!!
> James Hankins has left..the ROCK ARENA.
> My mate's band THE UPHILLS were v good (bias) the next band were probably the worst thing i've ever seen. BNP music. There were a MASSIVE gang of nutters,physcos,thugs,BNP zombies hanging around. It were proper scary gettin a drink.dont look them in the eye. some random girl knew my name and laughed, it creeped me out. she had a banana skin in her hand & wouldnt tell me how she knew me.
> gonna have a celebrity style work-out / get fit DVD out for christmas. serious!!
> i've been asked to be interviewed by German TV!
* Wild Beasts 'Two Dancers' - a(nother) masterpiece. now OFFICIALLY a masterpiece in my books. somethings spooky underneath.
> gonna lose weight for the tour cos i aint gonna be fatty with mic dribbling carbs.

0 comments: