270709

> hellish work shift today. 9am - 8pm !!! noooooooooooo!!
> DOWN.
> DEEP.
> DEPRESSED.
> just put some new boxer shorts on and feel slightly better.
> just spent the last 12 hours standing up straight..watching people, judging people, then judging myself..ending in anger and self loathing.
> spent £6 in McDonalds today. i failed. didn't enjoy it one bit. not had one in ages, thought it might excite me but NO.
> i was delighted to hear Bjork's 'Venus As A Boy' in the cinema lobby today..UNTIL moran with no taste turned it off.
> blood bubbled for hours then boiled over. think i nearly had a panic attack in the cinema. i got DEEP! it was like 1 of my old style 'turns'.
> spilt my blood on my note paper. wanted to lie in a cave with the Flying Burrito Brothers and not wake up til 2018.
> someone texted me to tell me they thought my mum looked like a 'babe' when they saw her on sunday.
> hopefully i wont drown in my bath. oh oh oh!!
> BB10 - Brilliant bit of David Brent there from Marcus in the diary room. soo funny.
> @ThisisDavina with this tweeting u really r enhancing my BB experience this year.did u think i was gonna go into the ferrero rocher advert?
> i want an iphone! i am a BRAT!
> nice bath = boring tweet.

0 comments: