180709

> errgh..rough. need my beans. i want ice cream too.
> BB10 - just watched last nights show. how dumb is Hira!?
> i am not Harry Potter, i'm Heinz Junkins.
> hungover..waiting for someone to come round and use my scanner. exciting times.
> "no more Micael Bay anticrist!" - Mark Kermode
> caught a falling potato with my crotch by trapping it against the washing machine. yes, its that time again..BIG SOUP TIME!
> really unsure whether to go out tonight or not. oh i dunno.
> this cup of tea tastes like cheap hot chocolate.
> my friend know Bea in BB10. She says she's really weird.
> down in the dumps. going to get some chocolate to cheer me up for a few moments. . ... ..on the hips. munching on daily milk listening to Daniel Kitson ramble. as i said earlier i'm down in the dumps. booo.
> just watched 'Hunger' ..powerful stuff. visually superb. score = 8.2 / 10.
> wow!

0 comments: