150709

> YES! SOMEONE??? has returned my pint glass. been looking for that for weeks. jumped in shock when the water shot out the tap.
> spent the last 15 mins flicking between 'Prime Minister's Questions' and 'On The Buses'.
> @skinnermike Sorry Mike, i much prefer the 1st version (which btw is 1 of my fave tunes of the year so far).
> @skinnermike i imagined u saying that like Yoda or a wise owl. i have a good feeling this will be your best album.
> * The Orb 'Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld'
> I'm afraid the popular kidsTV cartoon series 'OLO Worms' has ended. THE GOOD NEWS is there is to be a 3rd OLO series!! Raaaah!!
> if you're thinking about going to see Harry Potter tonight...DON'T!! unless u want me to throw a bucket of popcorn on u.
> pretty good Bristol dubstep doc feat.Joker,Guido,Gemmy,Appleblim & many more (over 2 parts).
> Oh my word!! Potter MANIA @ the cinema! i've NEVER seen anything like it! it was double 'Bond' opening night. 1000's of people! WIZARDS!?? at one stage the whole lobby was 1 BIG queue that snaked out of the building. CHAOS! i nearly got crushed..i kid u not! my hands worked sooo fast! rippin' tickets faster than a very very fast thing! why are people so into Harry Potter? mainly adults there? after everyone had gone in, there was quiet, us ushers looked dazed n confused. the place looked like a war zone. the big cinema boss squeezed my arm and whispered in my ear you have done a phenomenal job!" haha! he was really serious. it was actually pretty good night. it was good to mix with the genral public after quite a while away from them. they're an odd bunch. my boss gave me a brucie bonus!a special thank u for my top ushering&great crowd management.ha! it wasn't hard,the brits r good @ queueing. found 2 (nearly) full pots of malteasers and revels that people had left behind after 'Bruno' and downed them! BIG regret now.

0 comments: