280709

> this morning's random song i woke up with in my head...The Beatles 'Dear Prudence'.
> CRAZY dreams last night. millions of them! i was in lots n lots of films and TV shows.
> watched 11mins of 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' then 12mins of 'Run's House'. i've got 12hours left today.
> does anyone take berocca for hangovers? how good is it?
> haircut tonight, what shall i have done? toad in the hole tonight, what fun!!
> BOX FRESH!!
> ULTRA PLEASED with my new worm t-shirts ive just had printed!!! my Breaded Goods (c) shop will be up later in the week.
* The Flaming Lips 'Clouds Taste Metallic'
* Aidan Moffat 'How To Get To Heaven From Scotland'
* Culture Club 'Colour By Numbers'
> waiting to hear from Warp! about something..connected to OLO Radio.
> i have the same haircut i had when i was 14. no fair, i'm having to wash behind my ears now.
> AMAZING meal tonight at my Brother's/his girlfriends house. TOAD IN A HOLE!
> u can now buy (my drawn) cocknbullkid EP.
> CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FILM!!
> going to bed early in order to wake up early (like u used to on xmas day).

0 comments: