060709

> dreamt someone was walking up a really long ladder to get through my window into my room. i was in goal for Man.U!? & on a James Yorkston trek. also dreamt i was in a really nasty horror film where these dog creature 'things' kept trying to get me. it was VERY VIOLENT!
> @M_Middleton_UK - ha! are u serious? thats the kinda way i waste time too? i got your sorry message from PT, nah worries..u were joking.
> just put pen to a painted wedding RSVP to be posted later.
* Slow Club 'Yeah So'
> i'm scared of my big black book of letters, notes, to do lists.
> spooky photoshop music is making me feel giddy. pleeeease work....YES! U BEAUTY! i have photoshop working again! big thanks to Mr J.Nation!! right! T-shirts designs go go go!
> Black book in order at last. next..my lyric draw, scary! its full to the max! needs sorting badly. it's not gonna make any sense.
> been laughing at someone scuba diving on a dvd. a clue, he was my 'man of the year' last year.
* Salem 'Salem mixtape'
> watched 'Donkey Punch'. good nervy horror until a few bad decisions ruined the well paced build-up, then it got bloody and a bit stupid. score = 7.2 / 10.

0 comments: