040809

> my new LIME shower gel makes me smell like fruit pastels.
* Thecocknbullkid 'Querelle' / Yim Yames 'Tribute To' / Amanda Blank 'I Love You'
> @NatalieeeJ hmmm..ok, slightly better than y'day thanks. i have soo much to do, no money, no energy. general slump. hope u are OK? r u?
> AHHH HA! bit of a breakthrough when it comes to my daily planning. hopefully this will mean the end to endless scraps of paper & lists.
> WOOOAH! MUST GO TO THIS. Joker,Skream,HotChip,DrumsOfDeath & more!
> I'm having pasta, garlic bread and salad. obv too much, but i wont realise that til after.
> BBC news are reporting that a fish has just died, Benson (the big fish) has just died. This is the neeeews!!
* Animal Collective 'BBC session '07' / Jane's Addiction 'Ritual De Lo Habitual'
> playing around on wordpress trying to set up my shop. wordpress poops all over blogger and tumblr. oh i cant be messing around with blog codes again!
> @nadoone i predicted Charlie to win within seconds of him entering the house. i dont think anyone else has a hope.

0 comments: