150809

> AMAZING DREAM, AMAZING DREAM!!! wanna go back.
> FOOT (and yes its back!) BALL!
> millions n millions of jobs need ticking off my list.
> SORTING MUSIC. gonna take ages. deleting / adding playlists. Getting stuff together for Green Man.
* Happy Mondays 'Pills, Thrills & Bellyaches' / Wu-Tang Clan 'The W' / Talking Heads 'Speaking In Tongues'
> BB10 - Freddie's tips for 'picking up girls' made my skin crawl. his eviction was fun, like a good ol style eviction from past BB glory days. LOVED seeing John McCrirrick on BB again. i think he's the funniest man in the world! seriously. i'd like to marry him.
> had to empty old tissues and wrappers from my tent. i hav'nt cleaned it since Green Man last year.
> Im pissing every 30mins cos of the vast amount of water i'm drinking to flush my body before the 2 weeks of drinking thats coming up. LOGIC!
> I wish i was retired so i could work on my 'Albums of the Decade' list that has to be done by Dec 1st (my imposed deadline).
> wooooah steady Sparky!
> oh look! my Brother is on twitter.

0 comments: