090809

> absolute absolute knackered heavy eye lazy bones after the 3rd practice session.
> OLO Worms now have a 3min SUMMER POP SONG!! its got frogs,whistling,dinosaurs,bingo wings,funk, handclaps & backward national pride. England's embarrassing wart.
> i need to get back into carboots! well, not into the boot of a car, carbooting, buying junk and eating dirty burgers.
> second hand melted mint choc ice cream has made me feel sick.
* Cornershop 'When I Was Born For The 7th Time' - used to LOVE this album, still do!
* King Biscuit Time 'Black Gold' - i wonder how the new album is coming along? @KBTstevemason.
> 'Back From England' ingredients 1 / 2 / 3 /4
*cLOUDDEAD 'cLOUDDEAD' - 1 of my all time faves. soooo good. alien.
> painting my 'control station' red.
> BRITISH GAS on my back. sick feeling in gut. phew! feel better now. gas bill paid. means i have nothing. my back n neck are soo twisted with years of worry.

0 comments: