190809

* The xx 'xx' - crying while thinking about $$$, its soo wrong.
> WOW! the new Primark is massive! i cant even afford Primark clothes though. an old man farted REALLY loudly in there which made me feel sick.
> i love the smell of sport shops! i'm really enjoying them again (after many years away).
> Frank Black sung 'Boxcar' on my headphones just as i turned my head to see a car headed towards me with 'Box' printed on the front. come to think of it, the last time something like that happened it was the Pixies again! it was.."Then God is 7!"
> had ANOTHER meeting at the bank, they dont even bother trying anymore. He looked at me like i was scum.
> just had a TENSE Indiana Jones moment where i HAD to strike the last match in the box or i wouldnt be able to heat the hob & not have lunch...I DID IT! chopping veg & listening to Radio1,no wonder Jo Whiley's getting the sack,she's talking about Myspace!? Its '09 Jo! get with it.
> peeeed off i cant go see Gang Gang Dance tonight as i have too much to sort/no money. BUT will see them at Green Man. booom!
> mixing my RUM & COKE into plastic bottles. this could take all night.
> @MrMinimax nah, i like my rum n coke. reminds me of being a child. i used to drink it at xmas when my uncle came back from barbados.
> painting the OLO shop sign & laptop cover to hid the 'Toshiba' logo for the tour.
> BIG FAT MARKER PEN colouring in.
> BB10 - Hmmm..who do i hate more..Lisa, David or Bea?
> waiting for the laptop to work out all the track BMP's. going through my lists stressing. need to practice my lyrical flow now..HA!
> turning in for the night. gonna get my last good nights sleep for 4/5 days. up very early to start cooking my festival pizzas.

0 comments: