070809

* Lambchop 'Nixon' - ahh reminds me of listening to it when i had my litter picking job when i was younger.
> WICKED!! i just made myself a new 'control station' when we play live! its really tall!!
> VERY DISSAPOINTED today with Greggs new 'spicy' chicken pasty. spicy!? i dont think so. i am man!
> wrote some more words for our song 'She's On My Corpse'. good i think. quite dark. nah, very dark.
> drama in the cinema today over 3D glasses. i got threaten, i was a little scared i dont mind admitting. funny meeting after with the managers.
> off out for part 1 of an all-weekend writing/recording/building/smashing music session (in the yellow room).
> great session. worked on 'Back From England', 'Curves', & 'Neutral Zones'. 'NZ' goes a bit..gay disco/japanese caveman at the end.
> stopped off at the McDrive-by on the way back. had a dirty (v guilty) double cheeseburger & fries. gonna watch last nights BB now. pah!
> 3/4 OLOs DON'T want to post up the Homegame set with directors commentary. can u guess who wants to? i think he's right, it should go up!
> BB10 - I dont think i've seen anything worse in my life than David eating a pig's tail!! (thurs show).
> oh yeah! me and my brother got our brand new midi controller for DJing! exciting!! look out DLT!!
> @CarrieVanilow wow! <>
>
@rustyrockets ahhhh 1 of me faves!

0 comments: