180809

> @PopularRebecca that sounds like this land, the ENG-LAND. BLOODY ENGLAND!
> arrrgh! the tent we're djing in is bigger than i thought! little bit nervous about pressing simple buttons now.i'm not even gonna be mixing!
> YES!! A-TEAM
> wow! what a night!..@ colston hall!?? Joker, JME, Ghetto & others!
> writing a shopping list for ASDA PRICE, like the good old days. BIG BOOZE SHOP tonight! dont steal my mini shampoo idea!!
> MASSIVE SHOP!! if i spend any money at all at Green Man i'll be v dissapointed. saw a really funny drunk fat man in asda trying to reach for a bottle of tizer, his joggers kept falling down exposing his arse.
> a fox outside my house tried to steal my crate of stella!!
* Wild Beasts spotify mixes
> i aim to be out of my front door by 8.30am tomorrow..and I DONT HAVE WORK! CRAZY! putting posters up, going to charity shops & Primark!

0 comments: