THE COCKNBULLKID EP

The cocknbullkid EP is OUT NOW! I did the artwork for it and drew the cover under her guidance. I've blogged about it before.

Below is the final 'Querelle' EP cover..

cocknbullkid wrote on her myspace..

"So the US EP is finally upon us! It's out THIS TUESDAY THE 4TH OF AUGUST AND YOU CAN ORDER IT HERE. People outside the US can also order it. Some of you have been asking why it's called Querelle. It's named after one of my favourite films by Jean Genet, google it. I should also say thank you to James Hankins for the artwork. I'm really quite proud of it. I hope you enjoy it and are ready for the new wave of songs. The album is pretty much done now but I'm still writing all the time. I have to or I may implode.

BRB

p.s
there might be a secret show announced soon. Where I may be doing some of the new stuff. Keep . Peeled. XXX"


Its weird seeing someone sticking an image i did on a video on youtube.

Here she is on Jools Holland..


0 comments: