MUNDANE MOMENTS


Over the last few days i..

* ran a bath, forgot about it, turned the taps off just in time, forgot about it again, lost it to my housemate.

* saw a woman sat in her car in a traffic jam who had a tattoo on her arm of a heart with a dolphin jumping over it with the word 'NAN' written under it.

* was mistaken for a springtime pervert as i tried to take an innocent picture of the sat nav in my van. the two girls in short skirts walking the pavement in front of me looked disgusted at me and my lens eye.

* nearly got knocked out by a boob while trying to avoid building works.

* washed 2 vans (and met fireman Sam).

* saw a big nosed german man buying cheese.

* saw a wizard sat by the side of the road playing a flute.

* played the zube tube on one of the new OLO songs.

0 comments: