020609

* Malcolm Mclaren 'Fans'
> dreamt i was at my favourite park with my family and dog trying to write a poem about how i was never gonna be able to go back there.
> what's everyone's obsession with changing their skin colour!!??
> walking out the house in all black with white very pale skin.
> greenflies about! i hate men who walk round with their tops off. 2 came into the CINEMA..outrageous! it was soooooo DEAD today.
> nearly bought a tshirt and bag, but bottled it. i like sports shops again, wish i had the $ to go NIKE mad!
> i bled all over my brilliant new t-shirt designs.
> bought the cheapest sun cream from Wilko's.
> Nasty Nick Cotton's acting has just left me speechless.
> arrrrrrghhh! chilli in eye! cant open eye. must wash eye b4 i lose eye!!
> i've designed the cover for this EP (thats just been reported on Pitchfork) - http://bit.ly/tpMfH
> very much looking forward to seeing the film 'Looking For Eric' ..my hero from waaaay back, ahhhh..memories.
> re-designing my blog a liddle bit, wont be done til the morning though (looks ugly now).
> i'm caught in a mini email argument between a management company and a record company. don't shoot the artist!
* Low End Theory Mix (on M.A.Hobbs) - wow!
* Dirty Projectors 'Bitte Orca'
* Camera Obscura 'My Maudin Career'

0 comments: