080609

> 4 hours sleep and no food...and ..surprizingly i'm not feeling too bad. lost half a stone in 3 days!??
> BIG boss (who owns MTV & others) visited today.i stood next to a multi millionaire and prayed in my mind that the money would come to me.
> as the BIG bosses arrived i was told to go to the upper level and keep out of sight..ha!
> it was v funny listening to the walkietalkies, manager to kitchen "be prepared to cook 2 plateaus of cooked goods!! ..& Nibbles! Biscuits!!"
> also overheard on the walkie talkies today (there was popcorn quantity concern).. "we can POP all through the night if we have to!"
> saw an old man eating a magnum ice cream BEFORE LUNCH!
> The smell of cleaning products today reminded me of happy times adding polish to the base of my subbuteo players to make them slide better.
> today's 'BEST NAME ON END CREDITS OF A FILM' prize goes to... Wade Ivy!!
* Laura Marling 'Alas I Cannot Swim'
> i sat with builders on my lunch break while they oggled women below them, i kinda joined in.. i felt quite manly.
> plotting an OLO Radio comeback this week!
> i think i've gotten over my issue with having to have volumes,settings,etc on EVEN numbers.just turned up stereo to 13 and didn't stress out.
* Pavement 'Brighten The Corners'
> i'm playing with widgets for my new look blog.

0 comments: