PIVOT / SJ ESAU - LIVE (15th May)

I can't wait for SJ Esau's new stuff to get recorded! It's amazing! I love his new lyric about zooming in on an eye "..yooooooousing photoshop". I enjoy Pivot alot more live than on record, not to say that i don't enjoy their album, it's just they are soo awesome live (i like using the word awesome at the moment, you have to do in an Austrailian accent though..which actually is relavant here as that's where the band are from). They were even more impressive than the last time i saw them (Dot2Dot festival '08). They always seem to get compared to Battles, i think i actually prefer them live to Battles..but prefer Battles on record. The combination of the band and my rucksack full of whiskey destroyed me! I didn't take any photos or videos, see live video below..

* Pivot - 'O Soundtrack My Heart' live

0 comments: