170609

> dreamt i was taking photos of people ice skating.
* Kim Loy Wong 'The Steel Drums Of Kim Loy Wong'
* Malcolm Middleton 'Waxing Gibbous'
> arrrrrgh! photoshop has stopped working!
> oh yeah, in the other dream i had i was editing together 'Jaws' and other real shark footage. i was in a rush cos a burglar was due round.
> nearly snapped at work. "what am i doing with my life?" i thought while sweeping popcorn in front of happy people tonight.
> rescued some choc croissants from the supermarsh-a, they were going for pennies!
> BB10 - Oh i forgot! how funny was Sree's RAW bacon sandwich!? (from last nights show).
> AMAZING! someone please buy me an orange one for my b'day.
> yes! my good friend GJ just got something working for me.i rewarded him with CROISSANT.new flatmate Theo got a Danish, Nation got nothing!!
* A Tribe Called Quest 'People's Instinctive Travels & The Paths Of Rhythm'
> ooooh! look what i've just found on Spotify!

0 comments: