030609

> blog codes are driving me mad! i need to be outside.
> i made a banana smoothie!!!
> we just got offered (and had to turn down) a gig with Passion Pit.
> @TimWestwood yes! pleeease Tim. i'll take any of them. i'm poor.
> just bought tons more fruit n veg. the banana smoothies went down a treat today.
* Department Of Eagles 'In Ear Park' - wow! how did it pass me by? it's amazing.
> Madness at the cinema for the opening of Terminator. queues everwhere. lots of mis-matched couples as usual which angered me, ooooh....
> i reallly really need to sort my itunes out, make up some playlists and put together a load of NEW OLO PODCASTS...SOON!!
> ooooooh noooo! doh! i'm watching the wrong Apprentice episode. where's the interviews? i'm watching the final 5 re-cap. oh.
> BB today! heard the gossip, 16 people in, over 3 days they compete in tasks to become housemates.
> designing my new beansonbread blog header.

0 comments: