180609

* The Who 'The Who Sell Out' - almost perfect album. reminds me of my good friend Mr S.Fiddler (who introduced me to it when i was little).
> good morning CROISSANTS!!
> i bit skin off my index finger at work last night (i dont know why i do it?) and now typing & scrolling on the mouse is v painful. awww.
> can't say i'm happy with the new OLO Radio video advert..but it'll do.
> if u dont blog it it didnt happen...right?
> new Wild Beasts video!!
* New York Dolls 'New York Dolls'
> i have left the mark of the tiger. i am wearing my 'bombay relay' tshirt i made at uni.
> i love Matt Berry!
* The Fall 'I Am Kurious Oranj'
> while people are shooting guns,having saucy fun,swimming,fighting disease,climbing mountains..i am watching BB & blogging at the same time!
> BB10 - i want a Sree & Freddie spin off show.
> purple. heart. goth. tube.

0 comments: