160609

> sounds of the building site outside my window, bacon sandwich in production, mug of tea, all i need now is a copy of the daily star.
> i dreamt i was looking after a tiny centipede who kept asking me for rain water.
> advising my brother on his new blog. i am an expert.
> going through tons of scraps of paper & putting them in piles which then get sorted/re-written. loads of good lyrics!
* ha! inside the mind of a dog
> 51% of Japanese men wee sitting down. FACT?
> just saw a fox run into a tube outside my window while texting about going to the tube to meet a fox!! CRAZY! seriously, it happened.
> i want Bill Drummond's '45' & '17' books. does anyone have them and wanna swap them for something of mine?
> painted colours on my new old broken guitar that i will be writing 'orrible songs on soon.
> listen to our Carrie Vanilow song in demo form b4 it gets recorded properly & is a big stonking hit!
> making a new OLO Radio advert. gonna throw my box of cuttings on the floor and see what happens.
* The Beta Band 'Breezeblock' mix
> I'VE GOT GREEN PAINT ON MY LIPS (while i wait for the battery to charge).

0 comments: