051009 > 061009

> MUST REMEMBER MY RUNNING SHOES!!
> a bird just pooped on my head. cooking sausages.
> long coach trip over. back in Buntingford. i might start calling it Bunto or Bunting or Bunty now.
> brought 'The Wire' & 'Twin Peaks' DVDs back with me. had them for AGES & still not played yet. been holding out for the perfect time.
> gonna go lie down and let Gok Wan wash over me.
* Why? 'Eskimo Snow' - this has got ALOT to live up to after 'Alopecia' which is 1 of the best albums ever in my book.
* The Black Keys 'Attack & Release'
> @whyanticon hey! new album is ace! although i feel its all down to Blake & Legendary. give them a high 5 from me please.
> dreamt i was in a cafe with F*** Buttons & Snoop Dogg.
> back from a 6 hour round trip just to sign a piece of paper. had to go inside a library to shelter from the rain. the very same library i learnt to read when i was a toddler. still smells the same. next stop was my Dad's which was v nice to see him & my dog! my dog went mental as usual. he looked really well for such an old pooch. then on to my Nan's for lunch.she said "who's that rapper?" waving her hands bout "Izzie man?" "you mean Dizzee Rascal?" "yeah Izzie Rascal" .."well he's playing at the Wool Festival @ Ally Pally, & we're going!" REALLY NAN!?? i really dont think he's playing at a wool festival. walked round Hertford (my home town).it seems soo small! time stands still. its sad seeing the same people doing the same things. cut a key, caught a bus! laughed at all the hair & beauty gals leaving their saloOns at collage for lunch in Ware town.
> 'Men Who Look Like Their Greyhounds' was a song title i made up on my walk today.
* The National 'Alligator'
> reading about Garfield on a sofa. my hero when i was young. it's nice and quiet.
> Mariah Carey's 'Fantasy' just came on in the kitchen & i LOVED it! sounds great still. good memories. dancing while i cook salmon now.
> i THINK i just got an invite to dinner. great! the moment i leave Bristol the offers come in! off to watch Gok Wan with my mum instead. ha!
> wanna wanna go to SWN FESTIVAL!
* Of Montreal 'Hissing Fauna..' - blogging, getting up to date.

0 comments: