121009

> RT @hungdini TAROT SPORT OUT TODAY.
> spent y'day wondering round Bristol in the rain (as i have no home). Went to my old cinema (i still get free tickets, sssshh..)
> in Cabot Circus (Bristol) they have a N Dubs hologram stage thingy. it is (predictably) AWFUL!! put me off my sweetchilli chicken sandwich.
> actually was quite shocked when i saw Stephen Gately had died on the news. its sad but loads of nice normal people die everyday, so..erm yeah. i dont find that fact SG died funny but the news report was amusing. the Boyzone fans interviewed cracked me up! 'The Professor of Pop' Paul Gambaccini OF COURSE was all over it like a rash. on GMTV today as well. Paul Gambaccini only comes out to play when someone dies or there's a top 100 list. FACT! RT @j0annepsi GAMBO on Gately > "He's a performer with the word 'boy' in his professional title and boys aren't supposed to die."
> missed Louis on XFactor last night. Kandy Rain! ha! they made me laugh. ive got more stage presence than them! the blonde 1 is a ghost.
> dreamt Pierre the cat (RIP) was eating my hair last night. my brother thinks it was his ghost and not a dream. also dreamt about football hooligans & BNP gangs. they were flying stolen helicoptors. there was lots of detail that i wont bore u with.
> lazy morning hanging out at Pineapple Cottage. gonna make a ham sandwich now (no pinepple though). ham & pineapple, eeergh! why!!?
> ive only had the F Buttons album for a few days but already its stormed into my top 5 of the year! a MASTERPIECE!
> right, off again to catch ANOTHER coach. going back to Bunto! this month ive had more coach journeys than hot dinners!
> back in Bunto, i've come back to a new dressing gown laid out on my bed. WHY DO I NEED TO GROW UP!!? WHY!!?
> had an amazing idea walking to catch a coach. i might just do it.
> 'Life' was a bit good wasn't it!? it looks like they had animated some of the creatures.

0 comments: