071009 > 081009


> @cocknbullkid cos its brilliant!! and we all want danger (but we dont actually want to be involved)
> My dream did my head in! i was moving to Liverpool then to Bristol then back here. kept having to book vans and then changing my mind.
> designing a new website for a secret silver band.
> @lauramalarkey LOUIS WALSH IS GAY!!?
> ARTIE BYRD has just touched down from the U-S of A! > "Heeey Artie!!" > "shut it fatty!! get down & gimme 20". preppin' for my 1st FAT GIRLS RUNNING CLUB run of the season! getting the ipod in order & doing some sit ups, press ups, streaches, etc.
> like everyone else in the world, james would like to go to the Pavement ATP. money though, u get me!? there may be a way to do it!
> FAT GIRLS RUNNING CLUB has begun!
> RUN No.1 - done! just 20mins. got splashed by an evil car. i feel grrreat!! Artie Byrd is happy and confident i can build a beautiful body.
> whiskey & coke & SILVER COLUMNS!
> spent most of the night drinking vodka & chatting bout ladies issues with my mum and her friend.i'm a pretty flower,hold me under your chin.
> @SlowClubRebecca I always find that results in GREAT STAGE BANTER (that never ends!!!)
> get this!!!....RUNNING IS FREE!! enjoy it. ha!
> YONI WOLF is my GOD!!
> this made me smile
> its beautiful & sunny here in little ol' Buntingford.
> Artie Byrd just made me a bowl of Special K!!
> real LOL for some of these.
> cutting up letters to spell SILVER COLUMNS.
> turning a spaceship into a pencil drawn willy.
> RUN No.2 - DONE! ran in a pitch black park to the new F Buttons album..& was 1 of the best things ever! Artie timed me @ 24mins.
> pleased with my SILVER COLUMNS design work. you'll be able to see soon.
> just made a horrible picture that ive called 'space boys 2'. its baaad cheap sci-fi.
> just been given a brown hairy ball thing to wear at our next gig. if thats not a reason to come to the gig..i dont know what is!?

STEREO..

* The Horrors 'Primary Colours'
* Gregory Isaacs 'Hot Stepper'
* Burial 'Untrue' - looooong vodkas
* The Zombies 'Odessey and Oracle' - PERFECTION!
* F*** Buttons 'Tarot Sport' - WOW!
* Hyperdub '5' comp
* Why? 'Elephant Eyelash'
* Dizzee Rascal 'Tongue 'N Cheek' - i take it all back!! i should'nt have slagged off the new stuff til i heard the whole album. its soo deliberately garish. all the best stuff on there has'nt been released yet. some LOL lyrics. 'Freaky Freaky' is ace! hats off, he's luring everyone in. i get it now. i still want him to get angry and scare people again though.

0 comments: