291009

Spent most of the day being terrorised by driller killers!! "They're outside my window! Arrrrrgh!" We had some blokey men round drilling walls in the house!? Now, i have been told why this happened but i still don't really get it so if i was to try and explain to you, you'd end up feeling like i was drilling your brain with my stupidity. I was like the classic young female slasher horror film victim running round shrieking in my dressing gown. I wasn't soo scared that i got down to my bra and knickers for the final scene you'll be glad to know. The final scene saw one of the killers enter the house catching me in my short shorts painting a deranged man holding a golden egg. "That's some wicked bass!" one of them said to me. He was referring to the Kraftwerk i was listening to. "I'd like to bomb along to that in me car". I offered him a cup of tea like you should always do when interacting with builders and the like. He looked over at the disturbing child-like painting and looked slightly worried for his safety..as he should..as i..as it turned out to be was THE REAL SERIAL KILLER all along!! "rarrrraaaagghhhhh!!!" I bit into my split lip drawing more blood from the cut, tucked my girly fringe behind my ears and then slowly revealed the palette knife from behind my back (it was covered in red oil paint). I stabbed him 13 times. Later i received a text from a friend..

"Celeb spot no.1 - Colleen from Loose Women. someone asked her to sign their face"

I've decided to dress up a bit for Halloween. I raided my Mum's wardrobe and found a few things that might work. There were more treats in the loft too. I think i look quite dashing in the outfit. I'll post up some photos after Saturday night.

Had a bit of a crisis with the painting. It's not really working out. i had a bit of a hissy fit. "Who am i? what do i make? WHAT do i do?? I have no skills! Maybe i should start acting. I could play an alien in a big blockbuster movie!?". I got all stressed and gave up the painting (for now, i will carry on next week). I don't need to show anything at this art show on Sunday but i got it into my mind that i had to. I'm still going but without any artwork...to an art show, ha! I printed off 66 postcards with random doodles on to advertise my new website which i'll post and tell you about soon. There's always postcards at these craft fair things, someone will lap them up. I'll take my worm T-shirts too (which i WILL actually TRY and sell soon..stay tuned for that). Not really bothered about making any money on Sunday cos i'm minted ain't i?

Soundtrack
Mary Anne Hobbs - 'Wild Angels' comp
Hudson Mohawke - 'Butter' (i cant get over how amazing this is!! storms into my top 10 of the year. its getting crowded in there).
Junior Boys - 'Begone Dull Care'
James Yorkston - 'When The Haar Rolls In'
Laura Marling - 'Alas I Cannot Swim'

0 comments: