270909 (Me Birthday)

> raaah!
> had 1 of the best nights ever last night! BRISTOL RULES!!
> I'm getting OLD. another year has passed. im one step closer to getting frozen with Walt Disney & MJ.
> BIRTHDAY BUBBLE BATH!
* Mogwai 'Rock Action'
> our Oxjam listing.
> ahh i had the best Larry David moment last night involving a disabled toilet & a woman in a wheelchair.
> i wouldnt call this packing, i'll call it throw-it-in-bin-bags-as-quick-as-possible.
> what am i gonna do with my beloved old newspapers??
> i admit defeat. i cant do this today, im in no fit state to drive and lug stuff. now...CURRY & TV!
> "RELAX, DONT DO IT"
> Too scared to drive. dont wanna snoozzze on the motorway.
> just had a rush my flatmate to hospital with a Gazza style football knee injury. EXCITING!
> KING PRAWNS!
> watching XFACTOR first the 1st time this series. JUST DU-ET vs IT TAKES TWO. great names!!
> my curry says 'serves 4'. i disagree. YUM YUM.
> just woke up, what a weird day im having.
> shall i vomit on my birthday!? COOKIE DOUGH!
* Blue Roses 'Blue Roses'
> i've just been given my favourite FRAM tshirt by @jamesnation . he spilt bleach on it today. sort of a nice present.
> with the help of the strong @theozaurus & @jamesnation i have managed to nearly fill my car full of old drawings and cuttings. contin tomor!
> @plasmatron top stuff last night! i was a bit wasted when i shook your hand outside. your wife made a good choice with the tshirt ha
* Nirvana 'Unplugged In New York'
> if i was a musician i'd stay out of the whole music piracy debate & get on with thinking of ways to rob grannies without getting caught.
> just drawn my annual self portrait. been doing it on my birthday for years.

0 comments: