281009

Had a good chat on the ol' dog 'n bone to a mate who's trying to get me some contacts in London. He wants me to meet a man at Sony!? I'm a bit scared. What would he want with little old me? My mate told me he's been making adverts for Burger King. I better not say anything about their new schemes but it sounds rather daft. Later i helped my Mum move a load of plant pots (fun). I had a bit of a breakthrough with the painting yesterday. It's slowly coming back to me now. You gotta get dirty and make mistakes in order to get anywhere. I've painted some kind of animal (maybe a sloth?) hanging upside down and a man reaching for an egg with a backdrop of wires. Put on a shirt and drove to my Grandad's for dinner cooked by my Cousin. I managed to pee on my shirt in the toilet, i don't think anyone noticed. Drank a good mix of wines and had a nice evening. Watched 'Nevermind The Buzzcocks' ..Fern Cotton looked awful! It looked like someone had used a pencil to draw extra nostrils on her nose. Disturbing.

Soundtrack
Lorn - Mix on M.A.Hobbs radio show
Massive Attack - 'Mezzanine'
Steve Mason - Breezeblock mix
Animal Collective - 'Feels'
Kings Of Convenience - 'Quiet Is The New Loud'
Air - '10,000 HZ Legend'

0 comments: