011109

A day i'd rather forget. I suppose i could just skip it and not write anything.






That gap represents my mind during the hours 7am > 7pm. Halloween really took it out of me. Spent most of the day asleep in a parked car while the rest of my family did their best to try and sell their goods. We were at an art market thing near where Noel Edmonds records his box game. Do you like the box game? I used to. I saw it recently and i wanted to smash the TV with little Noel inside. My postcards and T-shirts got in the way of everyone so they got taken down, ha! Good job really as i was up against a pro T-shirt seller directly opposite our stall. I had 1 design, he had about 50! 50 to 1. If i'd been in a bookies i would have had a couple of quid on me scoring first and him winning 20-1. I had a few vistors pop there heads in the car and scare me which was nice. I was really white and ill and kept dreaming i was in the market fussing about. Earlier in the day i finally cleared all my junk from 'crap corner' from the old flat i used to live in and took it over to another friend's house who now has got her very own crap corner. In fact she's got a whole room of crap! It's pretty impressive. On the drive home to Bunto we listened to 3 hours of Tony Hancock which was great! I really like Hancock, ever since my Grandad introduced me to his TV shows when i was young. My Tony Hancock sad face melted all over my pillow.

0 comments: