201109

I dreamt that i played horror film soundtracks in a supermarket on my old battered, out of tune guitar...and they sounded amazing!! Had my nan on the phone in the morning hinting heavily that she'd like the Susan Boyle album for xmas. "Only £8 from Amazon. Amazon is it? Did u see the Albert Hall on TV last night James? They were all there...Lily Allen, Shirley Bassey, Dizzee Rascals!". Another day, another load of blood boiling stress and anger on Google Wave. Pictish Trail just calmed me down. Its nice to talk to a real human after Google Wave. My Tippex skillz are off the hook!! Loads of Tippexing and blowing of Tippex, this is the reason why i have a blog..to tell you about 'the Friday i used Tippex'. Remember Tippex mouse!?? HA! Went out for dinner at the wine bar in the high street. I'd been in joggers all week, i tried to put jeans on, could'nt. The jeans are getting smaller, i CANT be getting fatter. This was gonna be the first time i'd been outside in 3 days. I brushed my teeth, sprayed some deoderant, shaved and headed out on 'the pull'!..with my Mum. "She's nice James!" "Awww...Mom! Stop!". Ate food, drank beer and had a nice time til my Brother hung up on me in a strop. Strangely enough, this time i didn't actually say ANYTHING wrong. Weird one that boy.

Soundtrack
Beach Boys - 'Wild Honey' & 'Smiley Smile'
Girls - 'Album'
Phoenix - 'Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix'
Zomby - 'Where Were U In '92?
The Beatles - 'White Album'

0 comments: