301009

Well sport fans you'll be excited to hear there was more plant pot action last week! I moved all the plant pots back again. Im getting good at this! I might start campaigning to get the sport in the 2012 olympics. Later that day i fed birds bad bacon bits i bit off. My Mum ate an egg sandwich that smelt like death!! I turned on the TV and caught Peter Andre and Kate Thornton bumbling through 'This Morning'. Soo Painful! Nearly put me off my bacon sandwich (i know you're all tutting..bacon sandwich on a Monday). Poor Pete, he just wants to be left alone, he does'nt wanna talk about the divorce, he just wants to keep himself to himself...poor Pete, poooooor Pete. Spent the day trying to get all my millions of doodles and bits n bobs ready to upload onto my new website..which as i type this is still unfinished...even though i know SOMEONE'S been snooping around on there today looking at my CV and laughing at it! You can find it if you know what you're looking for. CLICK, DRAG, CLICK, DELETE, COPY, PASTE, DELETE, DRAG, CLICK, was what i sounded like sitting at my desk. I nearly fell off my chair when the Moonpig advert came on, soo exciting!! "MOOOOON PIG DOT COM!!". how can such a bad advert excite soo much? "MOOOOOOOOOOOOON PIIIIIIIIG DOT COM!!". Can you all get me a moonpig card for my next Birthday please?

Scraps
My Brother's work-out.
Woah! I like the new Yeasayer song.

Soundtrack
LCD Soundsystem 'Sound Of Silver'
Teardrop Explodes 'Wilder'
Suicide 'Suicide'
Beck 'Mellow Gold'
TV On The Radio 'Dear Science'
Wavves 'Wavvves'

0 comments: