121109

Drove to Toys R Us. Bought a horse game for the DS...no, not for myself. I forgot how grim Stevenage centre is. Popped in at the Royal Mail sorting office. Tried & failed to get postmen to whistle the new OLO tune although i did manage to record myself whistling in front of them. Stopped off to see my Dad & dog, my Dad told me i had put weight on. haha! tis true!! Ate apple crumble when i got home, that's the second time this week! Jesus! woooo!! Recieved a telephone call from Scotland..great great news!! I'll tell you when i'm allowed. Helped move a TV, my reward was fish & chips..that's a pretty good deal. Long fish in my belly. Wrote a few words about our new songs for a magazine piece. From my bedroom i overheard someone read out the events of 2005 to someone else on the phone for a speech. "..Prince Charles and Camilia married, London bombings, Jamie Oliver started his school dinner campaign.." It made me chuckle.

Scraps
> Pretty dreadful new Animal Collective video - well, there's some good bits.
> Brilliant! Michael Jackson Derek Acorah Live Seance.

Soundtrack
De La Soul '3 Feet High & Rising'
Love 'Forever Changes'
Field Music 'Tones Of Town'
The Coral 'The Coral'
The xx 'xx'
Human League 'Travelogue'
Giles Peterson show (with Four Tet & Darkstar)

0 comments: