021109

I cried!! I had a good old weepy snot session. I don't remember the last time? I don't remember tears tasting like that? Like salty sea water. I went for a run to try and make myself feel better which it did but not before a strange 5mins where i was running and laughing at the same time. It was real fun!! It felt grrrreat! While jogging i was listening to Why?'s new album which is really really great! and perfect for a cry jog it would seem. Earlier in the day i drove to Hertford to say hello to the nice people at the job centre. I've gotta say it was one of the best drives i've ever gone on. I took a wrong turning and added about 20mins to my journey home but that didn't matter cos i had 'Alopecia' which is one of the greatest albums ever made!! (my no.2 of 2008). I don't think there is anyone writing as good lyrics as Yoni Wolf right now (apart from me of course). They are the kind of lyrics that make you laugh out loud and sigh with sadness at the same time which kind of suited my strange mood. Later i cheered myself up with a great idea! I was in the bathroom stepping out the shower (i like to wash my body you see) when i thought..DANNY DYER MUGS! i MUST make some Dannny Dyer mugs! For Christmas. People will buy their loved ones Danny Dyer mugs this Christmas! It was a crystal clear vision. In his speech bubble shall i have him saying "plum!" or "you plum!"? I ended up googling Danny Dyer for the next half an hour and had to force myself to stop. I stopped for 'Life' probably my favourite TV show right now although i ALWAYS fall asleep at the end, it's David Attenborough's silky Gaxaly chocolate voice. It's AMAZING! errr Obviously. Dear God, i DO NOT want to be a mud skipper fish in my next life thank you kindly. I'd like to marry a sea dragon & dance underwater. Although i don't wanna taste those salt water tears again for a while.

Soundtrack
Why 'Alopecia' & 'Eskimo Snow'
Nick Drake 'Five Leaves Left'
Atlas Sound 'Logos'
Micachu 'Jewellery'
Slow Club 'Yeah So'
King Creosote 'Bombshell'
Bon Iver 'For Emma Forever Ago'

0 comments: