041109

Arrrrgh!!! This internet connection feels like its made out of jenga blocks sometimes. I can't complain, it's free. Started doing a design job for computers, well for humans..that deal with computers. I'd like to work for a computer, i wish my one paid me everytime i did a blog. Maybe a penny a letter? That's fair. I'm talking to my PC now. The money could come out the cd drive. Imagine picking up your boss and smashing him onto the ground! I don't know what a FANLESS INTEL CORE 2 DUO is but it's getting the Heinz Junkins treatment. I've been booking coaches and planning to borrow cars back and forth to Bristol over the next 2 weeks. I could really do with my own jet plane or big eagle..oooh i'd love a big strong bald headed eagle to hold on to. Headache from new emails, gmails, no females. Although i have got Jamelia on 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks', i've always liked Jamelia, big big fun! Tall fun! Wooah Van Gogh! Watched his life reduced into 15mins on TV. 10p a go! That's 10 letters typed on my computer, about 3 seconds work. I ate way too many CARBS..maybe even a jar full! A JAR FULL OF CARBS! Just before bed....makes the dreams go down, the dreams go dooooown.

Soundtrack
James Holden 'The Idiots Are Winning'
Modeselektor & Machine Drum - mixes for M.A.Hobbs
No Age 'Nouns'
Neon Indian 'Psychic Chasms'
Simon Bookish 'Everything / Everything'

0 comments: