131109

Got some OLO tour dates through, can't say where or when they are but just keep late Jan 2010 free. I recorded the sound of the Boot Camp swamp (pond) for one of our songs. Watched another 'Curb' from the new series..soooo funny! Probably one of the best ever! "Someone threw my blackberry in the ocean!!" "I date the disabled!". I'm behind now, i think i've got 3 to catch up on. A plasterer called in at the house. He talked to me about punk, then Joy Division, then New Order, then his phone started ringing and i got to finish my day. Spend time thinking bout OLO YISO digital packs, physical packs, the out takes & mixtapes. You probably don't know what i'm on about, you will soon, i'll bore you to DEATH! Ate an ICED BUN for pudding and was told "you're out of control!" Raaahahahahahahahhahahahaha!! Really?? Watched Sarah from Girls Aloud on Jonathan Ross, it was like watching a moth drowning in cold cup of tea.

Soundtrack
Gary Numan - 'Replicas'
Velvet Underground - 'Velvet Underground & Nico'
Half Man Half Biscuit - 'Back In The D.H.S.S'
The Beatles - 'White Album'
Joy Orbison - M.A.Hobbs mix

0 comments: