311109

This was Google Wave day 1! I'm on it! "I'm doing it i'm doing it!". It's amazing! Well..you know, it's good. I'm sure i'll be talking about 'wave' (as us members like to call it) again soon. Got up early to set off for a weekend spook in Bristol with my two keepers. In the car i was trapped and was bullied and grilled about jobs. I felt like opening the door and rolling down the motorway. I would have done if it wasn't for my beautiful back seat date (above). A gorgeous, fine figure of a woman with curves in all the right places, no Head though. Cathy Todd is what i would have called her if i was insane. If i was insane i would have focused on her instead of others..shame i'm not insane, just insania. We stopped at a service station, i love service stations! It's always exciting, you never know whats gonna happen!! Most probably you'll leave with a expensive sandwich and a magazine you don't really want..like i did. I bought the NME. I hav'nt bought it for years. A truly awful magazine although now that that idiot editor has left to work for Top Gear magazine(!!??) i'm sure it'll get better or at least stop printing Smash Hits style posters of Muse. The main reason i got it was because of the cover.."Oasis have gone. WE are the biggest band in Britain now!" was quoted below the Kasabian LADS ("yeeeeah the lads!!" swagger swagger boast, swagger swagger boast. Kasabian are OBSESSED with Oasis. I find it very funny. They're soo keen to impress them. In their heads it's still 1995. Cathy and i slept quietly til we arrived at Pineapple Cottage. A few Brazilian beers later i was in party mood! Late Of The Pier's album is the perfect Halloween drinking album let me tell you!! I roped my Brother into helping me try and fit a lightshade (is that what they are called? no. erm..you know the big ball shaped things things that go around lightbulbs that hang off the ceiling..anyway..) fit it over my head. I won't bother describing any more of my Halloween costume as you can see it HERE. I had alotta fun dressing up..i always do. I like it when i don't know what i'm gonna be. My Brother's girlfriend christened me 'THE DATE' which i liked. I was like a horror movie freak that stalks girls and tries to scare them into being their date. I didn't work. Tragic face melt. Quite upsetting but..MUST FIGHT ON! On the hole i had a good night out with my other band Carrie Vanilow. When i say MY band thats not really true. I have done nothing towards this new band. I'm like the hype man. I seem to have this role in most bands i'm in...even in my solo band..it's not a band?..who's doing the music!!?? "Speill Berg!!? "eerrrm! Ended up sort of dancing in Mr Wolfs noodle bar, kinda swaying feeling sorry for myself watching Carrie Vanilow dance with ghosts. I had trouble on the way home (i won't go into the details). Got 2 hours sleep on the floor and turned into a zombie when woken.

Scraps
X Factor Halloween fun, just a bit of fun, just fun ain't it? Jedward..just a bit of fun.

Soundtrack
El Guincho 'Alegranza'
Late Of The Pier 'Fantasy Black Channel'
Lil' Wayne 'Tha Carter III'

0 comments: