191109

Zac Efron is made completely out of clay and melted down chess pieces..FACT! I'm sick of everyone going on about his chess face. I painted a swamp, not every day you do that is it? The previous night i dreamt Eminem died and i slept in his bed. Downloaded the new Animal Collective EP which is AWESOME! 'What Would I Want Sky' might just sneak in my top songs of the year (yes i'm thinking of my lists already). In fact i had a really great day of colourful music! (see list below). I even managed to listen to two albums called 'Gorilla' well, slightly different spellings. Who likes their record covers messy? Ours will be! Just spent the day cutting and glueing and moving things on photoshop. Used every flag in the world, i could'nt let any country down..although there is no English flag. Went a little mad and forgot to eat dinner.

Scraps

Drunken Werewolf magazine tweet about OLO Worms.

Soundtrack
Salem - mix
Animal Collective - 'Fall Be Kind'
The Slits - 'Cut'
SFA - 'Guerilla'
Prince - 'Purple Rain'
Hot Chip - 'Coming On Strong'
M.I.A. - 'Arular'
The Bonzo Doo Dah Dog Band - 'Gorilla'
Francois & The Atlas Mountains - 'Plaine Inondable'
Why? - 'Elephant Eyelash'

0 comments: