231109

Boxing day!! Found a peanut in my pocket, penny crayon. I went to my Mum's allotment to dig up some LEEKS for dinner. Ha! yes this really did happen..like in 'The Good Life'. I am a top leek thief! Half moon was watching me..moon moon moon was my only witness! Was that a line in a song? It should be! I'll make that song then, the leek song. Was quite tired from the big leek dig so could'nt manage to do much more. How does Tony Robinson do it? I used the leeks in my big soup i cooked for the old folk. Leek, potato & bacon soup. A last crucial minute addition of garden peas really shook things up and gave it an edge, ha! Fantastic stuff! Soup! HELL YEAH!

We got the mastered songs back which sound great! Thanks Rueban! Rueben or Rueban? He's a Fence Collective man i'm pretty sure. I've seen him kicking around with James Yorkston outside the Co-Op throwing stones at Coke cans and swearing at old ladies.

Watched 'School Of Saatchi' on TV, terrible. Reminded me of being at Uni doing fine art. Really made me feel ill. It needed to be MORE like X-factor in my opinion. It was neither clever or dumb, it sat right in the middle. Watched my 1st 'I'm a Celebrity' of the series on ITV2. They were trying to have a serious discussion about Jordan's exit. we really needed Paxman in the jungle!

Scraps
Pictish Trail blogged about our new songs.
Olly murrs! On 'Deal Or No Deal'. The sad thing is i actually remember watching this at the time now.
Wowowowowow! What a brilliant idea! King Creosote is a genius!

Soundtrack
Field Music - session on Marc Riley
T.Rex - 'The Slider'
Iggy Pop - 'The Idiot'
Brian Eno - 'Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)'

0 comments: